"Year of the Pig" is the latest member by Jeremyville It stands approx 18 cm width, 11.8cm height, 6.8cm depth is made of polyresin in a limited edition of 200 pieces, they come numbered with COA (Certificate of Authenticity).
About the Artist:
Jeremyville is a New York based artist, product designer and author. His art is about simple, thought provoking messages told in an instantly recognisable style. Jeremyville grew up by the ocean at Bondi Beach in Sydney Australia, and started his art career drawing at the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, while completing his Architecture Degree from Sydney University, and editing the student newspaper Honi Soit. It was amidst this eduction in print at the age of 19, that he first discovered the power of simple writing, and the impact that an iconic image can have in helping to change the world.
Terms and condition:
1. The order cannot be amended and refund upon order confirmation.
2. Estimated delivery date: Mid of Feb 2019
3. All the information may change without further notice.
4. Limited quantities, while stock last.
5. All image are under the copyright of Thunder Mates; Written consent is required if any third parties request to use our images for any commercial purpose.
6. No change may be made to any of the matters once the order has been placed.
7. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Thunder Mates shall be final.