PRE ORDER STARTS AT 10:00NYC/ 15:00LDN/ 22:00HKG ON 7 May. Order quantity limit to 1 per customer. If customers order more than 1 pcs with same "Name" or same "IP address", we will NOT process the order.
"The Consume", the latest mini sculpture by Laurence Vallieres. "The Consume" stands approx 18 cm heigh, and is made with polyresin in a limited edition of 150 pieces, they come numbered with COA (Certificate of Authenticity).
About the Artist:
Inspiration and creativity can be difficult to describe, it’s an ephemeral flow of consciousness often best left uninterrupted.. unquestioned. Whether it be a sketch, a small figurine, or nature itself - Laurence Vallieres allow her external influences to organically manifest themselves in her work. Having always been interested in found objects, she has naturally been attracted to using recycled cardboard. It’s widely available and very often discarded. The use of cardboard in her work is intended to echo the notions of the impermanence and fragility of nature. The way in which a collector will care for the artwork, should be the same in which we all care for the life it represents.
Terms and condition:
1. The order cannot be amended and refund upon order confirmation.
2. Estimated delivery date: Early of June 2019.
3. All the information may change without further notice.
4. Limited quantities, while stock last.
5. All image are under the copyright of Thunder Mates; Written consent is required if any third parties request to use our images for any commercial purpose.
6. No change may be made to any of the matters once the order has been placed.
7. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Thunder Mates shall be final.