Pig a la Creme, the latest member by Antonio Segura Donat (Dulk). It stands approx 32 cm height, 22.5 cm width and is made with polyresin in a limited edition of 100 pieces, they come numbered with COA (Certificate of Authenticity).
About the Artist: Dulk was born in Valencia where still living nowadays. Dulk is an all-purpose artist. Between urban art, drawing, painting, sculpture, each medium is a challenge that he takes up with pleasure and determination. His art has evolved in a remarkable way in recent years but its essence has always been the same. His naturalistic worlds show us a tragi-comic and surrealistic themed landscape full of details, sometimes real sometimes fiction but always inviting us to dive on them. His compositions recreate biological environments involved in antagonistic concepts. With a soft chromatic palette, Dulk creates a oneiric narrative scenario full of characters, which is the first visualization transmits beauty and calm but that will lead us to a deeper meaning in the following observations. The artistic evolution of the work is projected beyond the perfection of the technique and the detail that invite you to get lost or the spaces where you can get carried away. The study has led to subsequent incorporation into a plastic language, endowing creations with the autonomy that allows the viewer to be free in the dialogue with the work and share with it an open story.
Terms and condition:
1. The order cannot be amended and refund upon order confirmation.
2. Estimated delivery date: Aug 2019.
3. All the information may change without further notice.
4. Limited quantities, while stock last.
5. All image are under the copyright of Thunder Mates; Written consent is required if any third parties request to use our images for any commercial purpose.
6. No change may be made to any of the matters once the order has been placed.
7. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Thunder Mates shall be final.