Order quantity limit to 1 per customer. If customers order more than 1 pcs, we will NOT process the order.
Mic-K Ultra, designed by L.A. artist Les Schettkoe. It stands approx 9.7” tall (25cm) and is made of polyresin in a limited edition of 200 pieces. The eyes are representative of all the generations of the mouse. The name is derived from the notorious CIA project code-named MK Ultra. A mind control experiment where many citizens were drugged unwillingly. Said to have stopped in the 70’s. This piece is a commentary on our current state of mind control. Social media, the Kardashian’s, our endless pursuit of shiny things and the seemingly manufactured discontent of the populace over race, politics and other insignificant differences that keep us at each other’s throats while the powers that be continue to rob our quality of life and encroaching erosions on freedoms.
Terms and condition:
1. The order cannot be amended and refund upon order confirmation.
2. Estimated delivery date: End of Oct 2018.
3. All the information may change without further notice.
4. Limited quantities, while stock last.
5. All image are under the copyright of Thunder Mates; Written consent is required if any third parties request to use our images for any commercial purpose.
6. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Thunder Mates shall be final.