Creepy Popeye, an official art toy designed by Cote Escriva and collaborates with POPEYE. Creepy Popeye stands approx 22cm height, 15cm width, 20cm length, and is made with polyresin in a limited edition of 300 pieces with COA (Certificate of Authenticity).
About the Artist:
Cote Escriva is a designer and illustrator based in Valencia that mixes street art, classic cartoons and tattoo art into his own way. His work has been published in various design magazines and has participated in numerous exhibitions, both collective and individual, in cities like Los Angeles, Singapore, Barcelona and Valencia.
Terms and condition:
1. The order cannot be amended and refund upon order confirmation. No cancellation, no refund and no exchange allowed.
2. Estimated delivery date: by the end of June 2020. Due to the COVID 19, shipment may subject to delay.
3. All the information may change without further notice. The buyer is responsible for all import duties and tax due prior to receipt of the product.
4. Limited quantities, while stock lasts.
5. All images are under the copyright of Thunder Mates; Written consent is required if any third parties request to use our images for any commercial purpose.
6. No change may be made to any of the matters once the order has been placed.
7. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your order confirmation email has been sent to you by Thunder Mates and Thunder Mates has debited your credit or debit card successfully.
8. Order quantity limit to 1 per customer. If customers order more than 1 pc, we will NOT process the order.
9. Packaging such as box and related material are for product protection purpose only. Thunder Mates will not exchange/return an item due to defective/damaged packaging.
10. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Thunder Mates shall be final.